[AT] Husqvarna Lawn Tractor

DDSS ddss at telebeep.com
Wed Jun 11 19:50:29 PDT 2014

If I were smart enough to do it, sure :)  Like cars today, everything on
this is electronic.

At first I was sure the deck belt was the problem, I removed it and it still
died. There is a short belt that goes from the bottom pulley on the spindle
that  comes down from the engine. and goes to the mid-mount pulley, I
removed that and it was fine.

Yep, everything is free and spins fine.

I am stumped.  If I cannot figure it out by tomorrow night, I have to take
it to a service center in Omaha, just over 100 miles from here.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll look around and see if there is a way to
force the governor to open up.