[AT] New 1500 Ram Diesel 4x4

Phil Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Wed Jun 11 11:02:15 PDT 2014

Thanks for posting this - the new 1500 with the EcoDiesel has been on my
list of possible next vehicles. We have a 2500 Cummins that we love and it
has power like nobody's business, but most of the time I'd sure rather have
the fuel economy that they traded off for power. 12 to 14 mpg can be a
little rough.

Phil M. Vorwerk
New Ulm, MN