[AT] AT Digest, Vol 124, Issue 4

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 16:59:47 PDT 2014

My condolences Gene, may your family find peace in this trying time.  Our prayers are with you tonight.  God bless you and your family.

Joe

Sent via mobile device

On Jun 9, 2014, at 7:24 PM, Gene Dotson <gdotfly at gmail.com> wrote:

With a sad heart, I wish to announce the passing of my daughter, Tricia.
The cancer with more than she fight. She died Sunday May 8th. God now has
his perfect Angel.

Gene