[AT] The terror strikes again. - 4WD

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 06:59:07 PDT 2014

The majority of the dealer profit comes from the sales of service, parts,
and accessories.  They make very little on the sale of the vehicle itself.
 And they can only sell what the manufacturer designs and builds.  The
manufacturer designs and builds what they perceive the customers want.  I
just checked real quick, only Chevy, and found they still have a 2500HD
Work Truck that is pretty basic.  Vinyl seats, steel wheels, hose-em-out
vinyl instead of carpeting.  It does have a tach and cruise control and a
radio, but the cab is far from "stuffed with crap".  They exist.

SO