[AT] The terror strikes again. - 4WD

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jun 8 09:21:46 PDT 2014

Same thing up here in OK..   A true off road truck is a gas engine with
7:50 x 16 deep cleat mud & snow tires.  A 3.73 or 4.10 rear end ratio
and you can usually dig yourself out.  Here you can get stuck in 2
inches of mud.   You have to dig that out and throw it out of the tires
to move.  A 350 up front is powerful enough but lightweight enough to
stay on top of the mud.
]
Our red clay is as slick as ice at 34deg, and hard as hell to get off.

Cecil in OKla