[AT] Update: John Deere 70 Diesel

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Jun 6 11:25:46 PDT 2014

Greg,

JD never installed  a conventional 3 point hitch on the 50, 60, or 70. But
JD did sell mechanical type thee points through their dealers called 800
Series hitches. There were three  versions called. 800, 800A and 801.  the
801 offered load and depth control mechanically.  If you look at my web site

www.deerelegacy.com

you will find information on these hitches

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless