[AT] The terror strikes again. - Studebaker speed response

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 19:52:32 PDT 2014

Just saying, Steve, bias ply tires and drum breaks were not that bad.  I
sure put on a lot of (luckily) accident free miles with that type equipment
as did many other folks.  I am not convinced the anti lock breaking systems
are all they are cracked up to be either.

Grant:  My '47 Studebaker champion with overdrive would touch a dollar bill
on a good day but it needed a good two miles of road and zero headwind to
creep it up there.  Tested it out the first day I got it on the road at 16
years old. (Me for the 16.  the car was just slightly younger.)

Charlie V.