[AT] the way we were raised

R Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Sun Jun 1 05:23:39 PDT 2014

   Cecil +Spencer i agree do what they tell yo after or don,t start a try
   for a fix. Just like a tractor tire don,t put a patch on the tube that
   covers alf the hole and expect the problem to be fixed.
   Cecil as to wife  it sure is the worst when she is sick. We  have been
   very lucky in our 44 years she has been down about 4 times. Me it has
   been 6 or more in last 20. I am starting to think i am getting OLD. he
   he
   R Fink
   PA