[AT] The way they sound

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 31 21:36:40 PDT 2014

On 7/31/2014 7:30 PM, Dean Vinson wrote:
> "If there's a nicer
> sounding tractor than this, I don't know what it would be."
>
> Since I'm evidently incapable of deciding whether the 620 or the Super M
> sound better, I've come to the inescapable conclusion that I need an Oliver
> 77.
Dean, from what little I have heard those Olivers sound plenty smooth
too. Of course I am also a bit biased toward the Buda six cylinders in
my Cockshutts. It is 77 degrees in the house this hot summer night and I
was just watching this snow blowing video of the Cockshutt 40 at work
thinking that snow looked kind of cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuqkgJUVGKM

Ralph in Sask.