[AT] here I go again

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 30 03:46:45 PDT 2014

Ron,  I'd go out there and work for you for free for a couple of
days if that work was driving that Steiger!

As for the width of the B's, I didn't mean to sound argumentative
before but I'm fascinated by what you say about the width of
a B compared to a A or Super A.   Tobacco was always tended on
48" rows as far as I know and the B's fit 48's just fine in standard
width.  I've got two worn out old B's in my bone yard,  U guess
I need to do some measuring.

Charlie