[AT] here I go again

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 30 03:26:34 PDT 2014

I must have jumped right past that comment about packing corn
the first time.  I'd like to know as well.   I grew up on an Allis B
and never realized it was more narrow than a farmall A.  To be honest
I don't think it was but I could be wrong.  I know an Allis B will out pull
even a Super A.  I guess I’m about to start a color war with that statement
but I've seen it back in the day and more recently at antique tractor pulls.

Charlie