[AT] osage

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 06:36:59 PDT 2014

Russian olive... oh boy.  Very invasive!  I have been battling the closely
related autumn olive for about 10 years now, since we moved to some hilly
wooded acreage (started with 6, now 15) and tried to open it up a bit.
 Here in New England, autumn olive and multiflora rose seem to like to use
each other as crutches and once established they are so dense they make the
Amazon jungle look like child's play.

http://na.fs.fed.us/spfo/invasiveplants/factsheets/pdf/autumn-and-russian-olive.pdf

SO