[AT] here I go again

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Mon Jul 28 22:35:18 PDT 2014

John,
     It will be here in a day or two.  I am sure it will be correct. It
is just a new shaft for those pto units.  I will let you know what I
find out.  I would say it is a safe bet that a straight A, especially an
early one, would have the smaller shaft.  In past years I have owned a
'38 Allis B and a '46 2N Ford.  Both those tractors had the small shaft.
     I was too busy today to even look at the Super A to check for dents
in the pan.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA