[AT] Portland camping

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 04:14:33 PDT 2014

Gene,
Son Scott and I sure enjoyed the Portland fellowship again last year.
Some of the Allis Chalmers enthusiasts have scheduled an AC Gathering of
Orange at LaPorte, IN (AC had a large manufacturing plant there) and are
building a museum there.  This will be their first big meeting; the week
previous to Portland (Aug 14 - 17). Because of our large gardens (one acre
vegetable garden, and Barbara's daylily garden which is one of eight area
gardens scheduled for national tour next year), don't know how I can make
both. Will try.
You will be very busy but will do your normal great job as ATIS Wagonmaster
and as Campground Director; Enjoy.
Herb