[AT] OT Wick Rig for applying roundup to tall grasses

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 27 05:18:06 PDT 2014

They only seemed popular here for maybe 5 or so years. Only soybean farmers
used them. We were growing lots of beans back then and my uncle traded a
bunch of carpentry work for one but we never used it. The only thing it
would have helped on would have been Johnson grass. We used another chemical
for that with a conventional sprayer anyway. I don't know who would use one
today other than hay farmers, maintaining pastures, and maybe vegetable
crops? I didn't even know they still made them. The concept is great, using
practically no herbicide as opposed to a conventional sprayer, definitely
sound management.

John Hall