[Farmall] Mike Sloane

Darrell Ratliff dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Sat Jul 26 11:21:17 PDT 2014

I “spoke” with Mike via e-mail a few times when working on projects.  He was always helpful and willing to share whatever information and / or pictures he had on the subject at hand.  There was always significant information in whatever Mike sent.  We never met in person but it was indeed a privilege to have known Mike.