[AT] Fwd: [Farmall] Mike Sloane

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Jul 25 15:07:58 PDT 2014

Mike was not a farmer in the sense that I am (I make my living this way),
but he embodied the generosity of information and patience that I like about
most on these lists. I learned qhat I consider quite a bit from his
experience and wisdom. I will miss trading email connections with him. He
was a good fellow and I am glad to have been able to tell him that in the
past.
        Grant Brians