[Farmall] Mike Sloane

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 21:16:51 PDT 2014

I can echo the same thoughts several of you have already stated.  Mike will
certainly be missed by many people.  I am going to repeat here (without
additional edits) the comments I made on the farmallcub web site:

I considered Mike to be a good friend, although we never met face to face.
He was one of the early members of the original ATIS mailing list.  Cubs and
other machinery were only one of his wide variety of interests.  The ATIS
Cub FAQ was originally written by Bob Brooks.  However, Mike and I reviewed
and edited the contents before it was published.  A number of "standard
practices" posted on this site have had the benefit of Mike's contributions.

Mike was heavily involved with his community (another topic that he and I
discussed on occasion).  Take a look on page 10 of this publication.  It was
written last winter after his health forced him to resign from his position
as Councilman in Allamuchy Township.  It will give you some idea of his
contributions to his community.

http://pvpoa.org/docs/January%202014%20Panther.pdf

Jim Becker