[AT] Farmall Cub Radiator core - Red Power

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jul 24 20:01:13 PDT 2014

I signed up for the Red Power Forum to see if anyone on that forum had any additional suggestions.  It
takes an act of congress to get signed up to that forum. I almost gave up.  I know Spencer has a few
layers of security here on ATIS but I'm not sure the Chinese could even break into Red Power other
than just going through the normal sign up procedure.  I had real trouble with the code that needs to
be entered based on a graphic picture. I could never get that right so tried the audio version and
after a few tries I finally got through.  Not sure it really needs to be that tough!  :-)

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

They say necessity is the mother of invention.
Don't know who the father is, probably remorse.
Red Green