[AT] Farmall starter switch

Paul Waugh paul at plwaugh.com
Thu Jul 24 09:55:56 PDT 2014

In answer to the contacts on starter switch. Yes. Mine is a JD 420 and is a
manual pull of the starter switch. Between 12 v and not engaging 'hard' the
contacts have arced and I have replaced this 2 times in 20+ years. It has
been a while since the last one, but I have learned not to pull 'softly' but
a firm pull all of the way.
Paul