[AT] Farmall Cub Radiator core

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 21 20:17:03 PDT 2014

I believe it was John Pucket that would class you as one of those &*$#!! Cub
owners. You got to hate them before you can love them. I've seen more than
one Cub where the screws were broken off and the owners let the hood ride on
the radiator--does wonders for the overflow pipe!

Let us know where you buy the radiator and how you like the quality.

John