[AT] Farmall Cub Radiator core

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 20 12:40:01 PDT 2014

We've put on 2-3 Cub radiators in the last few years. I doubt any were US
made, just too darned expensive. I can't recall where they were ordered
from, may have got one from Steiner. Start looking into the condition of ALL
you hood bolts and be prepared to have fun. There is nothing like drilling
out the little ones that hold on the hood extension on the front end/bottom
radiator tank. I personally don't see where a used radiator would be any
better than a new one made in China--and for the most part I hate
aftermarket Chinese crap that doesn't fit. Unless you KNOW the story behind
the used radiator you are buying, you may be buying one that is 35 years
old. Even the best quality radiators do not last forever.

John Hall