[AT] Farmall Cub Radiator core

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jul 19 05:40:16 PDT 2014

Dean VP
I don't know what the shipping would be, but their warehouse is in
Illinois I think.   I can get this for you from HY-Capacity and probably
have it shipped directly to you.
Cecil in OKla
check it out at www.hy-capacity.com

Radiator w/ Cap - New
HH351878 <http://www.hy-capacity.com/index.php?page=Search&partid=24597>
Add
$ 129.00
List: $ 130.30
[Freight Truck: Must be shipped via freight truck. May not be eligible
for the Free Freight Program.]

  * Model Specific Notes:
  * ----

  * Product Notes
  * w/ Gasket
  *

  *
    Cross Reference Numbers
  * 351878R93, B351878R92, 351878R92, 351878R1, 352903R92