[AT] lessons

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 05:31:48 PDT 2014

Hi Charly and all,
Thanks for the great compliments! I really appreciate them!
Yes Phill I am legally blind. I take pride in the sentimental value of
things. I do have a digital recorder that fits in my pocket. Very easy
to transfer the recordings to my computer to keep for myself, or in
some cases, play on my internet radio show that I do during the summer
or distribute them if need be.
Take Care,
Tyler Juranek
IA