[AT] [Bulk] Re: Growing Corn

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 13 14:14:20 PDT 2014

Good idea with the spark plug Thomas.  If I ever get the
fence I might try that.  I knew a guy that trained his dogs
to an electric fence.  He put one strand about 16" or so
above the ground all the way around his yard.  At the driveways
he dropped the wire down to about 4" above the ground and used
a spring to keep tension on it.  He could drive right over it.
He had to big Dobermans.  Once they got shocked a time or two
they stayed clear of it and eventually, after a couple of years, he
turned it off all together.  They stayed right in the yard.  Maybe I
should try that with mine.

Charlie