[AT] , now JD

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:01:54 PDT 2014

Charlie:

In that link you provided, I can't say *exactly* what model that is, but
the engine is pretty unmistakably a BSA.  Compare it to this one:

http://www.propsonwheels.com/images/motorcycles/BSA%20441%20victor.jpg

And the badge on the tank.  Resolution isn't very good, but if I squint, I
can make out the features of this:

http://www.britishclassicmotorcycles.com/images/BSA%20logo.jpg

SO