[AT] 6V and 12V batteries

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sun Jul 6 09:55:04 PDT 2014

Dean,
     No changes necessary.  You are 12V positive ground now and a single
twelve volt battery installed positive ground would be the same thing.
2 sixes gave more cranking amps back when that tractor was new.  12V
batteries have good cranking power nowadays.  If Deere built that
tractor today it would have a single 12V in it more than likely.  I
seriously doubt any Deere built today will run like that nice 620 almost
60 years from now.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA