[AT] Fwd: Re: flooding in Saskatchewan and Manitoba

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 6 05:31:41 PDT 2014

On 7/6/2014 5:06 AM, Dean Vinson wrote:
>> All our excess water here runs south to the Qu'appelle valley
>> and it takes a few days before downstream feels the full force
> Ralph, how are things going?   I hope it's at least stopped raining?
>
> Dean Vinson
> Saint Paris, Ohio

Not bad Dean. No significant rain for several days and I actually took a
chance to spray a field of flax yesterday. Terrible mud conditions
though and I really tore up the field with all six wheels spinning at
times pulling that sprayer. There was some severe weather nearby
yesterday afternoon but the rain missed me and hit a few miles east and
south. People in town are busy keeping water out of their basements.
Sump pumps are selling well.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/funnel-clouds-caught-on-video-during-saskatchewan-tornado-warnings-1.2697765

Ralph in Sask.