[AT] JD 620

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jul 3 14:29:25 PDT 2014

Charlie,

Very observant. The holes do look to be where the spot welding may have occurred for the internal
baffles.  I suppose it is also possible that condensation settled at this seam after running in cold
weather.
The Oval muffler part # AR20450 is available from JD for a nice tidy sum of $204.33. Aftermarket Oval
mufflers with the correct baffling are available in the under $90 region on eBay.   I don't know if
the Seller decided that was too much money for a stinking replacement muffler or not. Or if it just
wasn't important.  I know if I had the money and desire to own that particular tractor I would just
figure in the cost of a new muffler before I made an offer.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

They say necessity is the mother of invention.
Don't know who the father is, probably remorse.
Red Green