[AT] JD 620

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Wed Jul 2 18:37:35 PDT 2014

Dean, thanks again!   I successfully downloaded the parts manual and will
browse through it--I always enjoy those catalogs.

It was too late and dark by the time I could focus on the tractor this
evening to take any photos or to study those other details you asked about,
but I'm off work tomorrow and the forecast looks okay so I'm sure I can get
to it then.

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio