[AT] JD 620

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Jul 2 15:12:00 PDT 2014

Dean V.

You are welcome.  Looking forward to hearing back to see if any of the conclusions I came to observing
the pictures were close to accurate.  Are you aware that you can download a PDF version of the Parts
Catalog for your 620 at the Deere web site free of charge?  Go to www.jdparts.com. Select US region
and then on the next screen enter the model # 620 and then check the "Exact Model Search" the 620 PC
will be the second one down the list. It will take a while to download to your computer as it is an
over 20 MB file.  Take note that current versions of  MS Internet Explorer do not like PDF files so
you may have to use "Google Chrome" to  download, read and save the PDF file.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

They say necessity is the mother of invention.
Don't know who the father is, probably remorse.
Red Green