[AT] Slightly OT Tractors and technology

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Jul 2 11:46:56 PDT 2014

Charlie,

I guess I'm a bit old school in that I want local storage along with a
machine capable of doing things like video editing and DVD authoring.
I'm sticking with this XP machine while I research where to go next.

She has declined greatly since the first of the year. Multiple medical
issues including severe problems with COPD pushed her to the hospital a
couple times for extended stays followed by some time at a Rehab
facility.  A short stent at home between the hospitalizations proved
that there was no way we could adequately take care of her at home. So
this time she went from Rehab to a nursing home about 1/2 mile from the
Rehab facility (local community hospital that has been repurposed for
rehab and hospice care). All this has kept me from doing much of
anything this year but she did for me when I was small and it is my turn
now.

David
NW NC