[AT] JD 620

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 2 03:59:15 PDT 2014

Ralph, I can promise you there would be days down here
that you would not be able to tolerate.  As folks often say
it's not the heat it's the humidity.  That goes for hot and cold alike.
I've never been up your way where it gets really cold but I've been
to Maine in Feb. when it was about minus 5 and I promise you there
are days here on the Carolina coast, when the wind is blowing and the
relative humidity is high that feel much colder at temps above freezing.

Charlie