[AT] JD 620

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 1 21:51:33 PDT 2014

On 7/1/2014 5:17 AM, Dean Vinson wrote:
> Yes, the "thousands" vs. "hundreds" of hours was just my mistake when I was
> writing up the email.  Might be an Air Force flashback since I'm used to
> seeing airframe lives and major-overhaul intervals and such described in
> thousands of hours.   I guess I'd better get to work with that rotary mower
> if I want this tractor to live up to the hype now... :)
>
> As long as I'm posting pictures I thought this one would be fun too:
> http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/me_and_Doug_520.jpg
Dean I thought you might be interested to see what a nice 630 will bring
at a farm auction here in Canada recently. It is a wide front ,
wheatland model with no three point hitch. Might be a repaint as it sure
looks good in the pictures. I guess it should look good for $12,500.
http://www.kramerauction.com/auctions/equipment/displaysale_v2.php?AuctionID=873&Past=1

Ralph in Sask.