[AT] JD 620

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 1 14:11:21 PDT 2014

Herb,  I have enough D-14's in various shades of disrepair
along with a D-10 that I should be able to have dedicated
tractors for everything I do but so far the time and money
have not met each other at the right place for me to get
that accomplished.  I can remember well in the late 70's when
farmers around here started to do well enough to have dedicated
tractors.   A friend of mine's father bought an A-C D-15, hooked a
set of planters to it and it pretty much stayed that way until they
stopped farming in the mid 80's.  It was in great shape.  I couldn't go
to the auction so I sent word to the owner that if it didn't bring enough
to suit him at the sale to hold it and I'd try to come to a deal with him.
I wasn't the only one with an eye on it.  It went HIGH.

Charlie