[AT] ZTR mowers

R Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Tue Jul 1 08:14:30 PDT 2014

   Don when you get that new mower come on up I have 3 acres we mow. Now
   with a JD 318 past aJD 214.
   R Fink
   PA

   On 06/30/14, Don Bowenearthlink.net> wrote:

   We have been gone for three weeks of rain and the yard has taken over.
   My Craftsman 42" mower is not feeling its best and the rank growth it
   had to mow yesterday may have added to its eventual demise. Several
   people have been trying to convince me to get a ZTR. I have looked and
   saw several versions in several price ranges from one friends high
   dollar(>$5000) John Deere to another friends lower dollar (<$2000)
   Craftsman.
   What is the collective experience of the list? I mow a little over an
   acre, sometimes every week and at times like the drought a couple of
   years ago every other week or so.
   --
   Don Bowen AD0NB
   "A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without