[AT] Winco generator question

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 22 17:48:05 PST 2014

Think the cold is starting to get to Dave! Seriously though, I was using an
abrasive blast cabinet about 25 years ago that used a dedicated shop vac for
dust recovery. The motor suddenly loaded up and lots of greenish smoke
boiled out, needless to say we ordered another one from Grainger. Of course
the electricians that looked at it enjoyed giving me grief about it as I was
straight out of school.

Good luck on getting your generator troubles fixed soon Howard!

John Hall