[AT] OT: Computer crash and data loss

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jan 2 16:05:38 PST 2014

Mike,

I do a bit of both.  Carbonite to back up my data drive and the my
documents folder on the OS drive (never have switched it to the data
drive) and also make a backup to a USB drive that I keep on site.  I
have used the restore with Carbonite once and although a bit slow it
worked flawlessly.  Most of what I store is photos of various things
which I had been storing at Fotki until they quit allowing full sized
copies.  Like you I decided I needed an off site backup.

David
NW NC