[AT] [Spam] Re:Bush hog gear grease

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 26 18:40:38 PST 2014

Herb running heavy oil in your D-14 transmission should be ok.
IF it was a D-10 the tranny oil would be shared by the hydraulics
but the D-14 has separate reservoirs if my memory is correct
and it should work as long as it keeps the gears lubed ok.
It can't really hurt.  If you get it in there and don't like the results
add some kerosene or diesel to thin it, drain it out and go back to the
correct oil.

Where is your transmission leaking?

Charlie