[AT] Northern California weather - was generators

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 17:43:04 PST 2014

I wish there was a way I could send you done if this snow so you can sprinkle it among the trees...we seem to have plenty to go around.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent via mobile device

On Jan 23, 2014, at 7:45 PM, John B <rustyacres at yahoo.com> wrote:

I am irrigating our 35 acres of walnuts right now. Only the second time in 25 years that I have had to start this early in January. I really hope there is still groundwater to keep irrigating in July and August. California agriculture is in for a very rough year with the worst drought here in recorded history.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com