[AT] Winco generator question

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Wed Jan 22 07:02:33 PST 2014

Hi Ken,

I am hoping it is the rectifier, I just have not been able to find where
they put it (so far).  Looks like I am going to have to pull it apart
for a better look.  May need to flash it also?  Still learning as I go.

If your generator was built by Winco, you might be able to find a manual
for it (if you do not already have one) at:

http://www.wincogen.com/Winpower_Downloads/

Thanks,
Howard