[AT] OT-Rust solution

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Tue Jan 21 22:03:04 PST 2014

Humm.  Interesting thread.  To clean iron, I use End-O-Rust from Harbor Freight.  It takes a few hours or days to work (depending on how rusty the item is) but it is safe to use with your bare hands. CLR is harsh enough that you need to use plastic or rubber gloves, but it will clean aluminum.

Larry