[AT] OT-Rust solution

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Sun Jan 19 14:15:27 PST 2014

Thanks Warren

When I was on a ship many years ago I used a lot of LPS on just about everything to prevent corrosion and rust.  Good Stuff.  They also make a product that will desalt and dewater stuff.  We used to buy it in 55 gal. drums and put radio chassis etc. in it before attempting to rebuild. Coast Guard was hard on electronic equipment.

Gary
Renton, WA