[AT] Tractor batteries

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Jan 17 12:13:30 PST 2014

I always thought it was coincidental:   The adoption of 12V happened roughly the same time negative ground was being adopted; so many manufacturers did both at the same time.

Like Steve, I heard corrosion of ground points was the reason for the grounding switch but I have no idea if that is correct.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone