[AT] Tractor batteries

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 06:03:00 PST 2014

I recall hearing that positive ground was related somehow to a corrosion
issue.  Something to do with minimizing an electro-chemical corrosion
mechanism, if positive ground was used.   Google found this writeup, which
sounds pretty plausible to me:

http://www.daviescraig.com.au/POSITIVE_AND_NEGATIVE_EARTH_CARS-news.aspx

SO