[AT] AC720 snow blower for sale

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Jan 14 21:35:14 PST 2014

Rob,
If Mike Schmidt lives in the Mount Cory area, then this was probably his.
If so he sold it in "SHOPOK" and the buyer resold it in "Allischalmers.com"
and we bought it.
And now we are selling the snow blower as we have no need for it here 40
miles north of Atlanta.; we have received a total of less than 6' of snow in
the fifteen years we have lived here.
You live in the Mount Cory, OH area?
Herb(GA)