[AT] Big Engine trip

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Jan 13 13:03:26 PST 2014

Bruce,

I have forwarded to you via private email a picture of the engine and a PDF
manual for the engine. Maybe you can explain to others on ATIS what this is
and issued for. I only know what I have sent you privately.  I'm not very
knowledgeable about stationary engines.

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.