[AT] Bin fishing...

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 11 00:23:37 PST 2014

Dean,  I've seen that video before.   As something of
an amateur photographer I'll offer this.  It is being shot from a
good distance with a telephoto lens.  Long lenses tend to compress
distance.  I'm not trying to demean how rough it is there but it's not
as bad as it looks in some of those shots.  The waves are further apart
and the boat is just down in the trough of the waves.    With that said,
I've been in some fairly rough water off shore in the Atlantic and I'd just
as
soon not be with the fellows in that video.  They've got a boat that
is built to handle it and as long as the hatches stay tight and the motor
keeps running and she doesn't spring a leak somewhere they are fine but
it can't be comfortable!

Charlie