[Farmall] Farmall Digest, Vol 112, Issue 5

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 15:36:59 PST 2014

I really liked the book but I also found a few things that I didn't think were correct.
One was that the 3088 was only available as an open station or ROPS tractor but not
with a cab. I'm pretty sure my Family's dealership sold one with a cab to Penn State Univ.
Since the smaller 84 series were also available with cabs, this didn't sound right.

There was also some discrepencies about the graphics changes on the 66 and 86 series.

But overall it was a very well done book and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Lots of very
interesting info that I had never heard before.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.