[Farmall] Farmall Digest, Vol 112, Issue 5

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 07:32:56 PST 2014

Santy Claus brought me a copy.  So far it looks REALLY good, I have mainly skimmed it.  LOTS of pretty pictures.  Only disappointment I have found so far is it identifies the 424 as being produced at the IH plant in Germany.  It was actually partially built at Doncaster England, and then finished off at Louisville.  Oh well.  There's lots of good info about how the Magnum tractor was developed using the case engine and the transmission/finals that IH already had developed prior to the merger.

Al